Friday, August 13, 2010

JUNE - JULY 2010


My birthday at Mimi's... Elena really loved the gummi worm dirt/pudding cup thingy..
Cory did too!

The Fourth of July - God Bless America!!

Pick a hat... then pick a tomato. Eat it.

Utah. My brother playing catch with my dad. Not bad for 84.

At my nephew's reception. Me and Sara.

Zack, Andie and grandpa.

Dad and mom.

Sara and Uncle Doug.

Tyler and Ashley.

Cousins.

Me and my siblings.

Ben and Janae came to visit.

Cory trying to impress Elena with his tat... a lady bug I think.

Isn't she lovely...isn't she beautiful...

(Just don't come in the house.)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think I may have to follow your lead and do a July-August post.....as I am totally blog slacking!!

Such cute moments....I love the catch with your dad!

Carla said...

What cute pictures!! You guys look like you have a lot of fun.