Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ben and Janae were back to visit.

90% of the pictures we take of Ben don't look like this:

they look like this:

Silly Ben.

Halloween 2010 - carving time.
And costume time.
The boys.

The girls.

The others...

Don't leave Uncle Ben...

AND: Jerry and I went to Washington DC. I love it there. It's where our nation's history hits you like a powerful wave. I felt such emotion and great appreciation for other people who loved this country and made the greatest sacrifices - mostly for the benefit of those who would come after them.



I love this country.

We had an early Thanksgiving because we thought most of the family would be here this weekend... things turned a little sparse but it was OK. Now I can sleep in on Thursday and go to Del Taco...

Before.

During.
After.

...oh and the first thing she says - 'I got a knife...'

A pretty awesome cheesecake for someone who doesn't even like cheesecake...

1 comments:

StephanieBoots said...

Fun!
Did everyone run for lives after Elena made her announcement? Who would have thought... she looks so sweet.