Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Helping Stephanie out. Her camera has given up the ghost.

Alison and Stephanie on our St. Patrick's Day visit to Cory and Steph's new house.
There are horses - therefore horseshoes.
Tractors!

I just can't seem to get this into reverse...
A pond with fish.
And best of all - fruit trees! All kinds! Right now the oranges are excellent.

After they moved in we went back.


Perfect for their dinning room table.


A belated birthday party for Caleb.
Cory, who is only 10 minutes from work came home to say hi.

Elena, or as we like to call her - Hair - and Hannah.

Feeding Mr. Brown carrots. He lives across the street.



And sipping a little homemade lemonade.. right off the trees.
Well Stephanie did pick them, squeeze them and add some sugar.
It was a great day.

2 comments:

StephanieBoots said...

Connie Thanks for blogging. I love that you called Elena "hair" I couldn't stop laughing!
As Eddie Veder sings, "I miss you already. I miss you always."

Connie de said...

me too.