Sunday, December 9, 2012

Catching up - again.

This is the new flag on the pole in front of our church. The cub scouts raised it on the Fourth of July.
It was a beautiful sight - after years of not having a flag - except the one Jocelyn put up with the scouts, and the one David Bunting put up for a few weeks.
This is the empty pole a week later. Someone - broke into the lock box and took our flag. 
It happened 5 months ago but it still makes me sick and sad every time I pull into our parking lot.
Now on to happier things: This is Cannon - Ben's new best friend - next to Janae. Ben's golf course bought him to herd the birds OFF the golf course. He is one talented and expensive dog. And he loves Ben. Isn't he cute.
DISNEYLAND - SEPTEMBER 2012
 I got to go to Disneyland with Stephanie, her mom and the kids, for Hannah's birthday. It was great fun. I took Caleb on the Grizzly Water Ride in California Disney... usually I leave those up to the men but since there were no men... I thought I was going to die but I didn't. And Caleb is game for anything so it made him happy.
Everything was decorated for Halloween.

Close your eyes and imagine eating one of those Pineapple Whip thingies out side of the jungle ride.
That's what we did.
This t shirt made me laugh out loud.
Aren't pirates wonderful.
Hannah picked out a new Tangled doll for her birthday. 
And she got to chat with Rapunzel.
Caleb got an Indiana Jones outfit - for Halloween.
And Ben and Janae had dinner with us at the Rain Forrest Cafe!
Good times.
Part 2
I guess I should mention Sara and Bryan's wedding. 
Check Alison's blog for more great pictures. Here's some of mine.

We were able to stay together in a great house not far from Sara and the reception venue. The park next door was very handy.


We had a BBQ with my family. My advice: always invite Jesus to any "food function" - he and his brother fixed the greatest meal. See what I mean:
Did I mention that Kristina was there too. She and Sara have been best friends since they were born -literally. Sept 21, 1983 and Sept 22, 1983.

We were able to go to Temple Square together.


Am I lucky or what!

1 comments:

Whittron said...

Very very lucky!