Sunday, December 16, 2012

OCTOBER and NOVEMBER!!

BLA BLA BLA BLA
BLA BLA BLA
 A lot has changed since all of our kids moved away....for one thing
I have to make jack-o-lanters by myself. Pretty sad. But for the first time in years I actually wore a costume. For the ward carnival. Good thing Ben came through town on a business trip to help me in my booth.
 We can probably give Dayna the credit for Ben being such an amazing musician. She was his first piano teacher.
 And we got to have breakfast together at Mimi's.
And Caleb and Hannah helped me make Halloween eggs when they came to see me.
Also this month: Sara and Bryan came through town on their way home from Honeymoon Part II
 But the Big News is.....
We have a new baby!!
Afton Beth Randall - November 7 - 8 lbs, 11 oz

Aren't they the sweetest!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Oh my goodness, she is one CUTE baby!

You should have told me you needed some help with your pumpkin, I would have been over there so fast!

Connie de said...

Yes she is. And I'll for sure call you next year.

Jocelyn said...

awwwwww.....so CUTE!!! :) mostly the baby, but youre pumpkins are adaroable as well!

Michelle said...

How wonderful, cute family!